Landon Group is a dynamic consulting firm with a breadth of services for nonprofit and for-profit organizations
The following represents a cross-section of what we provide. Our work is tailored to each client’s specific needs and packaged accordingly. We work closely with each client to determine the level of service needed to meet their goals, complementary to their expertise and existing capacity. All work performed is collaborative and transparent.
Our services include:
- Financial feasibility studies; financial modeling and deal structuring
- Securing real estate financing from both public and private funding sources
- Leading or participating in meetings with potential funders, City elected officials and staff, client board leadership and staff, neighborhood stakeholders and others
- Assisting in selection of development team: architect, contractor, attorney, property management, others as needed
- Assisting in selection of lender and tax credit investor; negotiating terms and business points
- Coordinating city approval processes: zoning, site plan review, etc.
- Maintaining communication with client’s staff, Minnesota Housing staff, municipal staff, title company, attorneys, architects, tax credit investor, lenders, and others involved in the development
- Coordinating financial closing: preparing and compiling items required by Minnesota Housing, tax credit investors, and other lenders/funders to ensure that the project moves through underwriting and closing in a timely manner
- Managing construction draws: preparing monthly construction draws; completing project close-out per lender requirements