Chief Executive Officer and founder of Landon Group, Becky has been providing expert consulting services for close to 20 years. She works closely with for-profit and nonprofit developers to coordinate the complex financing behind successful affordable housing and commercial economic development projects.
Prior to her consulting career, Becky’s previous experience included working as a financial analyst for Springsted Incorporated, a public finance advisory firm, and as a housing development officer for the Minnesota Housing Finance Agency.
Becky holds an MBA from the University of Saint Thomas (2002) and Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the Southwest State University (1993). She is certified as a Housing Development Finance Professional by the National Development Council.
In 2013, Becky was named as one of the top 50 women in business by the Minneapolis/Saint Paul Business Journal. This prestigious award honors her hard work and dedication to maximizing funding for her clients and to building the affordable communities of tomorrow.
Financial Consultant to Episcopal Homes’ “Midway Village” expansion in Saint Paul (170 units for seniors, including a range of housing options from affordable independent living to a full service nursing home):
- Coordinated the financial structure and closing of all public and private resources for the $48M project
- Ensured the project was on budget and in compliance with all funder requirements during the 24-month construction period
- Compiled, prepared and submitted all draws for payment during construction
Financial Consultant for Fine Associates’ “Five 15” development in Minneapolis (259 units of mixed-income rental housing):
- Helped shape the development concept
- Secured financing from local, state and federal sources