Pictured L to R: Sydney Ohlendorf, Sarah Larson, Becky Landon, Stephanie Hawkinson & Louise Zawojski
Landon Group knows that quality affordable housing and community economic development are key ingredients to successful and prosperous neighborhoods.
Collaboration among real estate developers, governmental entities, and community stakeholders is essential to successful neighborhoods. By working together, these groups can best support community growth and revitalization.
Landon Group principally provides financial structuring and project management services to affordable housing, mixed-use and mixed-income developments.
Why choose Landon Group?
- Our team is positive, productive, and has established relationships throughout the real estate development, financing, and public funding communities.
- Our collective work history encompasses state, city and county, as well as both for-profit and nonprofit developments.
- Our team is committed to the highest standards – you will see this in our exacting attention to detail twinned with a deep understanding of deal structure, and in the results we achieve.
- We have the highest level of technical knowledge.
- Our approach is focused on team-building and problem solving.
Landon Group is a Minnesota Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE).