- Project Name: The Chase at Nine Mile Creek
- Client: At Home Apartments
- Landon Group Role: Compile and submit applications to Minnesota Housing for 42M (preliminary determination) and 8609 approvals
- Address: 5709 Rowland Road, Minnetonka
- Project Size: 106 units, 22 affordable
- Contractor: Big D Construction
- Architect: Collage Architects
The Chase at Nine Mile Creek (“The Chase”) is a new construction, four-story apartment building with an elevator and indoor parking. The apartment building is comprised of 79 one-bedroom, six one plus-bedroom, and 21 two-bedroom units.
The economically integrated project restricts the rents of 20% of the units so that they are affordable to households at 50% of the area median income. In an area surrounded by jobs and community amenities, this development is in an ideal location for both market rate and affordable rental housing.
The Chase meets the housing goals of the City of Minnetonka 2030 Comprehensive Guide Plan by promoting new affordable and market-rate rental housing, and by encouraging diversity in the types, sizes and prices of housing available in Minnetonka.